The chocolate fudge recipe is easy to make and very delicious. Enjoy this delicious recipe with your loved ones. For best and satisfactory results be sure to use a candy thermometer. This easy fudge is prepared in one bowl, has 5 ingredients, and is cooked in the microwave(thermometer) for 90 seconds!
What are the ingredients to make an easy fudge recipe?
It definitely varies from recipe to recipe, but this easy chocolate fudge recipe uses the following:
|Cooking Chocolate||500 grams|
|Condensed Milk||1 Cup|
|Vanilla essence||1/4 tsp|
|Unsalted Butter||75 grams|
|Walnuts, Almonds||for garnishing|
Directions for making chocolate fudge recipe
- Cut chocolate into pieces.
- Melt chocolate with butter and condensed milk in a saucepan on low flame.
- Transfer into a bowl, then add vanilla essence and beat with an electric beater.
- Grease a square cake mould and pour chocolate mixture in it, then refrigerate.
- Cut into pieces when set and garnish each piece with walnuts and almonds and serve.
Nutrition Facts of Easy Chocolate Fudge
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 156||Calories from Fat 54|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Total Carbohydrates 24g||8%|